Investigative journalism for Arab journalists
- Application Deadline:
- February 13, 2011
- February 14, 2011 - March 24, 2011
- Published Under:
- Funded By:
Journalists from across the Arab world have the opportunity to participate in a new online training course on investigative journalism, offered by the Al Jazeera Media Training and Development Center, in cooperation with the International Center for Journalists.
The course will be held from February 14 to March 24 and is open to Arab journalists working in print, broadcast and online journalism.
During this course, the participants will learn:
- How investigative reporting differs from other types of journalism
- How to find story ideas
- How to develop sources
- Effective Internet research
- Computer-assisted reporting (CAR)
- How to conduct effective interviews
- Organizing and writing an investigative report
- Ethical considerations when working on an investigative report.